Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friday Favorites (month of LOVE link up)

welcome to the "month of LOVE" challenge!  share with me what you did for LOVE and we can inspire each other!  i started this to go beyond just the norm in "loving" those around me.  i’d love for you to join me!

This week flew by. However, I accomplished 2.75 out of 5 of my goals. Kind of. Let me explain.

 1. I am going to make each of the boys their favorite meal this week. Hayden ~Teriyaki Salmon. Taylor ~ pulled pork sandwiches. Kolten~ Tacos. {Koltens dinner ended up being Meatball sandwiches. His other favorite} The lady upstairs made dinner the night I was making dinner for Hayden. {I didn't complain and let her LOVE on us}. We will have Chinese tonight for Hayden and Pulled pork sandwiches will be Sunday night. 

2. I am going to call my Grandma just to say "hi" She didn't answer. I left a message.

3.I am going to send a handwritten card to my aunt who lives far away from our family. This is in my purse. Mailing it today. 

4. I am going to give a hand written love note to my MountainMan when he gets home.  {TMI?} Does a text message count? 

5. I am going to mail a small gift to my SIL. She has been working so hard at school. A full time mother, job and getting a 3.9 in school is pretty amazing!! She deserves a little treat. She totally deserves a treat! I have not made time to put the gift together. 

Needless to say my goals did not get accomplished like I had hoped. I still have the weekend. Dinners will be made and gifts mailed.

{Don't forget about the link up at the bottom of the post. If you don't have a blog leave me a comment.Let's inspire one another.}

Speaking of the weekend. Here are some of my favorite links for your reading/ entertainment. 



This was my FAVORITE commercial from the Super Bowl. I had such a great time chatting it up with a friend at the Super Bowl party, I missed the commercials. I had to watch them on the web. 

I really LOVEd watching how fashion and hair styles have changed over the last 100 years. ~CUT.com

A new way to help out our schools ~ Schoola

LOVE sometimes looks like bunk beds ~ the Mangine Many

This link up party has me nervous. However, I feel like it's one step in the direction I am aiming for. Ready or not I am going to start paddling ~ Storyline, Shana Niequist

AND I have a give away at my FaceBoook page. Go "like" me.

DON'T FORGET TO LINK UP




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1