Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Currently... Bring on 2015

Currently… moments ago I walked in the door from putting the hen’s to bed. It was tranquil. The snow fell slowly and the flashlight glistened off the little bits of ice. I felt like I was in a world of glitter.

Currently… the word for 2015 "KNOW". To know. To believe. To remove distorted thoughts. Truth. To be present. To see. To witness. To watch.


Currently loving… Rest. It doesn't happen much for me. This chapter in my life has brought rest. I am learning to live in it.


Currently waiting for...  God. Waiting has taught me that just because I have not moved yet. Or the prayers I utter every night have not been answered… yet. Does not mean that God doesn't like me. OR that he doesn't answer my prayers like he does everybody else. It doesn't mean that I don’t have enough faith or that I waver too much. He is not waiting to pounce on me and make me pay for all my past sins. He is just waiting, probably on me. I am biting my nails trying to be patient, knowing that what he has in store is more than what I could ask for.

We are also waiting to know if Lobster is going to rehab. If so, that means we will have two extra boys living with us. Excited and nervous wrapped in one.

 Currently excited about... Goal setting and Goal Board crafting.

Currently missing... convenience. I miss being 3 minutes from the grocery store when I need Nyquil. I miss having a neighbor, friends and family close by.



Currently trying... to see life from other’s point of view


Currently working at... embracing getting older. I am working at healthier choices and creating the habit of going to the gym daily.

Currently enjoying
... these soft sweat pants that MountainMan bought me for Christmas. I have worn them every day since. {Give me a break we have been sick}

Currently using... lots of tissues and Vick’s vapor rub


Currently wearing... when I am not wearing my sweat pants, I am in flannels. Flannels shirts. Flannel skirts. I didn't realize MountainMan and I were so POSH. #LUMBERSEXUAL


Currently planning...2015 of course

Currently singing... Ed Sheeran Thinking Out Loud



Currently needing... A massage. A hot cup of coffee. I take that back. A shot of NyQuil is what I need

Currently learning... about God. Who is HE really? Not this god I thought he was! Applying 1 Corinthians 13 to HIM. Because if God is LOVE, as He calls Himself, then God is patient. God is kind. God is not easily angered. God does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. God always protects. These are things I did not trust God for. Most of my Christian life I have been waiting for Him to bring the hammer down. I plop down expecting the bottom to fall out.Wasting time to find out I really do have to pay for all my sins, it was just joke. But GOD NEVER Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Fails!!



Currently listening to... the dog snoring. Hunger Games playing on the TV. Typing of the keyboard. It’s quiet and normal around here. *peaceful sigh*

Currently wishing...  I could start planning a HOME board on Pinterest for real

Currently doing...year end financials. Just like every year at this time

Currently praying for... health. For Kairos. For dear friends. For family. For clarity. For MORE of God. To KNOW Him more. For the MountainBoys. To know how much of my story to share on Sunday. Sometimes when I repeat it out loud it seems unreal. 


Currently dreaming of... a new home. I know I know. I am just being truthful J

My wishing is like putting clothes out to dry on a 30 degree day... it's not going to happen anytime soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 What are you currently up to?


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1