Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites {Best Week Evah!}




This week I showed the progress we made at Kairos. We got the Certificate of Occupancy you guys!! This was huge. THIS is what I have been working all this time for. THIS was it. So we celebrated with a yummy Billie's Cream Cake.


This week I had lunch with Ruthie and her hub's. We had a bat for a day . I chugged a pumpkin pie coffee at the local Beans & Brews. The air was crisp and the leaves are starting to change. For the first time in about 3 years I felt light. Like, not heavy. I would say it's been the best week evah!!

We miss you Mount Dracula...

For your weekend reading pleasure:

  • School has started all over Utah. How about where you are at? I showed this to the MountainBoys. They said they were happy that their journey is down a flight of stairs. ~ 25 Most Amazing Treks to School
  • Being a lover of real estate and going along with some manic. crazy. fretful  talks around here. I had to laugh when I saw this home. I guess it goes to show that sometimes you are not always aware of what goes on behind closed doors.  ~ Cold War Era Home
This weekend I am going to a baby shower. Throwing an Open House. Headed to a Comedy Tour. and Breathing. 
--------------------

What do you have planned ?


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1