Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites { Breathing Deeply and *sighing* Heavily}


I am writing from Zion's. You guys, it is so beautiful here. I took in a deep breath and thanked my God this morning. He has really taken me far this year. For that I am grateful.



This week Kairos started. BUT not in the building. I am still working on getting occupancy. Instead, all of these Momma's are meeting at a Senior Center. They are at a seminar of sorts. They are learning how to set goals, organize and use these laptops. I think this is perfect!!

At first I was really disappointed in myself. I felt like a complete failure. Although, 90% of the reason we can't get in yet, is out of my control. Adrienne made a comment last week about God's timing. I would have to agree.

Here are my favorites of the week:


  • I sat by a fire. Stared at the most unbelievable sunset. With an adult slushy in hand. Talking out life with a dear friend one night this week. 
  • Ruthie is home in the States. Like literally an hour and 15 minutes away from me. 
  • Heartaching conversation late at night. Yet, we know that we are moving forward.
  • Waking up in Zions. God you are so Creative!!
  • A gift from my sister in-law. THE cutest dreamweaver bracelet. You can bet I will be wearing it everywhere. 
Favorite Instagram:

Not your everyday school supplies brought me to my knees in the Kairos storage room. I was overwhelmed looking at all this stuff and thinking just how good our God is. 

I had the privilege to speak to the Women of Lifeline Community last Saturday. I shared with them our needs for Kairos. Peeps, those women came through. They loaded us up with school supplies and we left with all of the volunteer sheets filled out. ALL of them. This week those ladies traveled to the Senior Center and held our Momma's babies. These women did it this week. These women loved. 

And then THIS folks. What an incredible article about our school. Share it. Tell girls about it. Our enrollment is still open. We look forward to filling this school.





No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1