Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

{{light.bulb}}

Today while driving on I-15 {the highway} I had an epiphany. Well, I really think God was like "HEY YOU!! REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEAR?" Because I was just praying it out.

BE OBEDIENT IN THE EVERY DAY!!

That's it. All my worried about "what do I do with all I know now" That's the answer. Be Obedient in the things you know today. Be BRAVE right where you are. Do it right where you are!! 
in a lot of things i have changed. changed my purchases. the way i love. changed my mind about a lot of things. given to things i never would have. my heart has been broke in ways i never thought possible. use it today. right where i am. 

I know better. Time to do better. In the everyday!!

Why didn't you all say so? Oh, wait God's been telling me for over a year now. 

why do I buck so hard?



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1