Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Laugh With Me

It's those times when your heart is a little heavy and your dreading the next few days that you really need a laugh.
 Last night I sat and had dinner with a good friend. Her heart was heavy. So was mine. We really missed one another. Something about just sitting and talking and laughing a bit did my soul some good.

Before I left for the city {my 1.5 hour trek} I started the preparation for this post. I was all serious about it too. It was for Ruthie. She requested a messy hair do with some turquoise. {posted before she leaves for Ghana in less then a week}. Insert ugly cry.

Did you know that laughing improves your immunity?

I got my hair all did while video recording. Did a couple of shots of my #OOTD and was out the door.


Later that night I sat down to proof read and edit the video. I could not stop laughing. It was ridiculous. Between my mumbling, the bad lighting, and my mother in law yelling for her dog outside my door. It was a complete mess.

Laughter really is the best medicine. 







I needed laughter last night. I got it at my own expensive. To save me from humiliation I will NOT post the video, but here are some behind the scenes photo's.





---------------------------------------

How about you? Can you laugh at yourself? What gets you giggling?

God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh with me Genesis 21:6



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1