|This is my 2011 Goal Board.|
|I loved this part of Punk #1's Goal Board|
|This is Punk#2's Goal Board. How did I miss the reptile in the upper right hand corner?? Should have known we would end up with some creepy crawly creature by the end of the year. We also went on a Dirt Bag vacation in the mountains. He is good!!|
In my nightstand drawer, I have a list of the goals I want to accomplish each year. When I get up, I read them. This year, I am going to make it a habit to read them before bed as well. You wanna know what is on my list this year?? Well I really do not have any, besides reading them day and night :). 3 so far. (get to and maintain my goal weight, read one book a month, and my financial goal) Usually there are baby steps outlined on this sheet as well . I average about 80 written goals a year. From that I usually accomplish about 52%. Gotta know your numbers people.
This year I am going to do it a little different. My goal board for the most part will probably be blank. I am starting my year off with a 21 day fast. I am looking for clarity this year. I want real focus, real intent. I want change, I want movement. I will start this year out with a personal written prayer. I thought last year was hard... Lets see what God has in store for me this year.
For now. I will focus on what was accomplished this year.
- Brokers License. BIG FAT CHECK!!! That had a ton of baby steps along the way.
- Open a brokerage. We did it. Then we sold it back to our partners... heartbreak. That was not in the steps :/
- 1/2 marathon... oops a no go. BUT I did run the Ragnar with no injuries this year !! Again many baby steps to get there. Pat on the back. I am also heading up my own team for 2012. We have a really fun name. BUT it's a secret. I'll tell when we get closer.
|Middle of the Night giggles. We were delirious.|
- Simplify. Oh, you bet I did. Should have taken a before and after. I have got rid of a lot of STUFF. Still getting rid of STUFF. With this goal I realized something else. My LOVE for stuff is leaving me. It is really freeing. So, my question for 2012. What do I do with this new found freedom?
- LOVE. Yeah, believe it or not. This was a goal. I went into 2011 a little jaded. Maybe that is why my year was so strange... I decided to LOVE. Lot's of heart work this year. Thank you JESUS.
- Debt Free. We took the biggest step!! No more Mercedes.
How about you? Did you meet your goals? Do you break them down so they are attainable? Do you refer back to them through out the year? Will you do something different this year? Or keep them the same? Whats your life vision? What will you do this year to make a difference? Yeah, I don't yet either... I'll keep you posted.
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18