Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

HELLO MONDAY

I have to admit I stole this idea from the lisa leonard blog. Along with inspirational Monday's she has some amazing handcrafted jewelry. You should check her out.


I have always been a morning person, but not much of a Monday person. This little ritual gets me ready and pumped for my week. It reminds me of what I get to look forward to and just how blessed I really am.


Hello Monday. Hello August!! Hello Salt Lake Board of Realtor's town hall meeting. Hello to a rental system that may actually work. 
Hello UP HOUSE!! (More on that later) Hello to doing things I don't want to do... but they will make me better.



Hello buyer who is ready to buy and get out of your parents house :) Hello to we FINALLY closed you after 2 years of struggles with liens and HOA's !! Hello to patience. Hello to hard work always pays off. Hello to referral from a dear client, I promise to take good care of them. 




Hello to barbecue... in the rain? Hello to fun games and good conversations. Hello to remember who you are.





 Hello to getting to know new friends.Hello to 14 miles of running with the L.O.V.E. of my life.  Hello to " I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1