Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Reflections in Real Life Blogland (this place is what blogs were made of)


This weekend we had an opportunity to go with our favorite neighbors. They invited us to their families property. It was a short two hour scenic drive out of the city. Just what we needed.




This property is what the L.O.V.E. of My Life and I call a Legacy Property. It is a property that is kept in a family and shared by. the. family to make memories. You all know how I feel about memories. Or maybe you don't... it has been a long time since I posted last ( bad bad blogger). This is something we aspire to have one day. 




Once I walked into our "hutch" for the weekend, I knew this was a place that blogs were made of. Each of the outbuildings have been made into quarters for guests and family to stay in. It gives you your own space to rest after a long day of FuN. It was at one of these down times I got to thinking. Why am I not blogging? I love blogs. I mean, I love to look at them so much, I just signed up for http://pinterest.com/ so I can have a quick fix through out the day. Encouraged by my youngest punk I am back at it.

(Water front property)


Thank you favorite neighbors for a wonderful weekend. It gave us time for reflection.
 (Most amazing slip n' slide EVER)



We were all tuckered out



"The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life" -Jessica Hische

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1