Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Keep Your Hands and Feet Inside At All Times, and Enjoy the Ride

Hey there!! I am Misty Maki



I am a lover of all things real estate. That is why I am Realtor ((gasp)). Yep, and by the grace of GOD we are still in business.  I am also a devoted wife to my boss husband. We are literally together everyday. All day. I am very fortunate to have him,  he pushes me to be better then I was yesterday. He also puts up with my ongoing projects,like my antique door destined to be something Fan.tas.tic (that's for a later post). Always finding time and space to help me finish. I am a mother to two little punks, that look so much like their father that if I didn't spend hours in labor I wouldn't believe they were mine.

I am a DIYer. I can tile, paint, hammer, and miter with the best of them. I also L.O.V.E. to decorate and create. You can  find me in the kitchen 5 out 7 nights of the week. I am a firm believer in a sit down dinner. There is just something about being there when the punks shoot milk out their nose (too graphic?).

I promise to share my secrets and to share my knowledge. The "market" is ever changing, at times it feels like a rollercoaster.   Each day is an exciting ride. New laws  set to make it nearly impossible  better for the consumer to buy a little piece o' heaven we call real estate.

Enough about me. How about you? Are you ready to take the ride? Or are you asleep at the wheel? Let me know what your thoughts are.



 

“" Life can be like a roller coaster...
And just when you think you've had enough,
and your ready to get off the ride and take the calm, easy merry-go round...
You change your mind, throw you hands in the air
and ride the roller coaster all over again.
That's exhilaration...that's living a bit on the edge...that's being ALIVE."
--- Stacey Charter”


   .

1 comment :

 
UA-45768586-1