Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites {{ FOODIE}}

My Favorite Instagram
I am a total foodie. When we are preparing to go out of town, the first thing I do is check out all the food joints. I look forward to each season because this means new flavors and textures. New spices and recipes. I can't wait to bake up some of the tried and true recipes each Fall. OR Simmer up some delicious soup. Winter means bread and stew.Spring brings salads. Summer, barbecue. Don't even get me started with all of the beverage options.

This week the Mother In Law made some delicious Brown Butter cookies. I silently told myself that if I had to choose one dessert before dying, it would probably be these Brown Butter cookies. I ate way too many.


  •  Ever wondered what the last meal someone had before dying was? I found this interesting. 
  •  Reading this and this right now. 
  •  My heart went out to this mother and all of the people who lost a loved one this week in Canada
  • Now that the cold weather is setting in, all of the sheep have left the mountain. I often wonder how boring it would be to be a shepherd. This made me think twice. 
  •  New diet trend coming? Why not eat what the Gladiators ate?
  • Did anyone loose their eyesight while watching the Solar Eclipse yesterday? Next time follow the Do's & Dont's
  • Cranberry Pork Loin sounds like a delicious Sunday dinner
  • Searching for a secondhand comfortable sweatshirt
  • Having an open house for this beautiful home
  • Planning on crafting this diddy up with all the chicken feathers I have flying around outside
  • I LOVE my coffee. Now I know what to do with all my left over grounds.
  • I feel the dark creeping in again this week. This was a good reminder.
  • MountainMan and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary. Which means our 20th is just around the corner. This made me want to start planning.
  • This won't stop playing in my head. Thanks to the father in law who thinks it is saying "It's all about the BaeBae"
Have a beautiful weekend!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1