|My Favorite Instagram|
This week the Mother In Law made some delicious Brown Butter cookies. I silently told myself that if I had to choose one dessert before dying, it would probably be these Brown Butter cookies. I ate way too many.
- Ever wondered what the last meal someone had before dying was? I found this interesting.
- Reading this and this right now.
- My heart went out to this mother and all of the people who lost a loved one this week in Canada
- Now that the cold weather is setting in, all of the sheep have left the mountain. I often wonder how boring it would be to be a shepherd. This made me think twice.
- New diet trend coming? Why not eat what the Gladiators ate?
- Did anyone loose their eyesight while watching the Solar Eclipse yesterday? Next time follow the Do's & Dont's
- Cranberry Pork Loin sounds like a delicious Sunday dinner
- Searching for a secondhand comfortable sweatshirt
- Having an open house for this beautiful home
- Planning on crafting this diddy up with all the chicken feathers I have flying around outside
- I LOVE my coffee. Now I know what to do with all my left over grounds.
- I feel the dark creeping in again this week. This was a good reminder.
- MountainMan and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary. Which means our 20th is just around the corner. This made me want to start planning.
- This won't stop playing in my head. Thanks to the father in law who thinks it is saying "It's all about the BaeBae"
Have a beautiful weekend!!