Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday favorites { half hearted}

this weeks Friday favorites is half hearted. my whole heart has been in this week. this three year old has me sleepy... all day long. Thursday i forgot my clients closing gift for the second time.

i tried to keep up with the times. i prayed for each girl name by name. mostly, i just tried to keep my head above water.

here are this weeks favorites:

favorite instagram:


did you know that Ty Burrell LOVES Salt Lake City? AND he owns a local beer joint? - Huffington Post

Your email may show others whether you like them or not. My emails and texts are always brief. Don't take it personal. -Lifehack

Some real estate news you find interesting- Realtor Mag

AND I am pretty much in love with everything about this entry.



I hope you have a very restful weekend. I pray you take sometime to remember those who have sacrificed for us and those we have lost. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1