Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Currently... Dreaming of a new year

The hustle and bustle of Christmas is over, a fresh New Year has begun... I thought it would be the perfect time for a "Currently" post.  This is just a quick snapshot of what has been going on around here and just where my heart is. {BTW the word for the year. BRAVE}





Currently loving... Quiet Time. Winter Break. Sundance Boots. Parties with seasoned friends . Unexpected phone calls from across the world. 
Currently reading... Romans. The In-Between by Jeff Goins. Some stuff on Tourette Syndrome. The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer. Just finished this, I have needed that for a while.  

Currently waiting for...A phone call. {Where is she?} The next big step. Direction.  Answered prayer.





Currently excited about... The New Year. Our new church. A fresh chapter.

Currently missing...the Weber's




Currently trying... to be in the moment. Breath deep. Jump. Take a leap of Faith.


Currently working at... relationships... and being a better wife. friend. mother. daughter. sister


{Beautiful gift we received from The Dunn Family}

Currently enjoying... coffee in the morning. Talks about the future and goals. 

Currently using...lots of mental energy. I am stressed about finding a building for Kairos. The school for Teen Mom's.


Currently wearing... sweat pants and Ugg boots. Baby it's cold outside.  


Currently planning...2014.  A fresh endeavor.





Currently singing... Thriftshop. {Thanks Mountainboy!!}

Currently needing... A massage. A change of environment. A good run outside on level pavement. A prayer warrior to pray with me. A cup of coffee with a friend. A crisp new outlook on life. 

Currently learning... life is tougher then I expected. Boundaries. How to set them. How to accept others boundaries. Faith.

{The ONLY picture I got when we went snowboarding. Of course MountainMan's eyes are closed}

Currently listening to... Caro Emerald on Pandora. The Mountainboys learning all the new apps they downloaded in the background.

Currently wishing...  That this "dark" would leave. That I had all the answers. Flight tickets to Accra.

Currently doing...year end financials.  

Currently praying for... faith. That my fear of God will out way my fear of man. 


Currently dreaming of... a brighter future. Freedom in my life that allows HIM to do more then my eyes could see, ears can hear and my mind can conceive. {1 Corin. 2:9}






What are you currently up to?








No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1