Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

For lack of words... {Thank you}






I lack the sentences to describe the last few weeks. Maybe just a few words. I think pictures may have to do. But because of the overwhelmingness {is that a word? {spell check says no}} I lack pictures as well. I do however, have lot's of gifts written in my journal. Warm memories in my mind. Answered prayers noted.



God is so good. He provided in so many ways. I give thanks. I thank him for you. For the people who showed up. Who lived life with us. Who called us. Who text us. Who emailed us. Who sacrificed their Saturday for us. Who got in their and moved that dirt.



That week  was crazy, a whirl wind of sorts. So, much happened {like a baby being born. and i got to witness his first cry. SQUEEL!!} Things like, I  had to work. Dealing with an incompetent agent always makes me a little edgy giddy with joy. what do you know? I handled it with grace. Score!! He keeps working on  me. 

I also had a very important Kairos meeting. Will you keep this school in your prayers? We have a lot to do, decide on and move forward with in the next few months. I keep remembering that big dreams don't just happen. Some times there is discouragement and delays right before the big achievement. Keep on keeping on and we will see this God Dream happen!! 




Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your concern. Thank you for your hard labor.Thank you for your Saturday. Thank you for holding my hand at that one point and just praying WITH me. Thank you for reminding me that although not everyone likes me, you do. Thank you for your big machines that moved all that garbage. and flattened the ground. and built new dams. Thank you for the laughter. Thank you for  that good catch up conversation. Thank you for coming it has been WAY to long. Thank you for not making a spectacle. Thank you for listening. Thank you for team work. Thank you for taking the Llama. Thank you for new beginnings. Thank you for  late night with an old friend. Thank you to night games with cousins and friends. Thank you to new life. Thank you to making up. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.


God, thank you for your provisions. Thank you for answering prayers in way's we could not imagine. Thank you, your ways are not our ways. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1