Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trust.

It's no secret, life has drastically changed for our little family the last year. Mountainman and I were reminiscing about where we were just one short year ago. How much we have changed. What wonderful ways our hearts have blossomed. How it has taken heartbreak and heart ache. How we have been poured into. How we have been healed. How we have learned to rest. Most mornings I wake up and ask myself "what am I doing here?" Not today. Today I woke up with pure l.o.v.e. for right where I am at. Trust.



If there is one thing for certain, it is that life will continue to change. I see it coming around the bend. New opportunities. Dreams chased. coming. to. a. finish. Boys growing to MEN. Anger growing to compassion. Circles changing. Hearts softening. Friends moving... Trust. 


Hurt. Death. Mean Words. Evil Glances. Sarcasm. Taking Away. Always Taking Away. Trust.



They are different than me. Make different life choices. Choices that hurt others. Bringing babies into arms that cannot nourish. Trust.

Choices that  lift others up. Choices that give life. They offer advice. They suck you dry. They cry with you. Trust.

Equality. Hatred. Starvation. Slavery. Greedy. Beatings. Mutilation. War. Conspiracy. Sneakiness. Deceit. Theft. Murder. Trust.

Words that are spoken that can never be taken back. Wounds. Trust.

It's what I am finally learning. Trust. It took this move. This uprooting. To teach me to Trust the Almighty. That the winds of change will blow. My foundation will not be rocked. Trust. He is Sovereign  King. It is for His Glory.

He gave His life that I may be free. Trust.

I confess with my mouth that Jesus you are Lord. I believe in my heart that God raised you, Jesus, from the dead. I trust I am saved. I trust in the plans you have for me. Trust.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1