Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

High Five Friday

It's finally Friday. Friday.Friday.


This week I have decided to take part in the linky party over at from my grey desk!! It's what Lauren calls High Five Friday. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.













 My 5 Favorite Things of The Week:

1. God provides even the silliest of things. Thank you God for the boxes
2. Citristrip. You made the big job of stripping the table so much easier.
3. I have chickens. I know I can't believe it either. I am really enjoying them. We call them Momma's. Why? I don't know. I just associate them with momma's. I mean seriously they give birth like every day of their lives!!
4. This beautiful sunrise. You can see the smoke that has blown into the valley from all of the wildfires. Keeping all of our firefighters and families that are losing their homes in my prayers.
5. My favorite outing of the week was Junk'n with the Punks. We found this bizarre deer leg lamp!! I actually thought about buying and putting it at the ranch... Then it creeped me out. I do have one regret. That I didn't buy those awesome coffee mugs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1