Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I will give them an UNDIVIDED heart and put a new spirit in them. EZ. 11:19

Soooo.... How do you like the new name? You'll never guess who won the contest. YEP, my favorite neighbor. She text me. while I was setting at the orthodontist. with the littlest punk. Can I tell you I was a blubbering mess?! Seriously. Sobbing by the end of our conversation (is that what you call it when you text over 50 times in a five minute period?). Of course then I am called back to talk to the doctor about how punks tooth needs to be pulled. Dr perfect teeth just stared at me. I am sure he didn't know what to say to my big red shiny nose.

I really could not help myself.

I just finished a study in Acts.Where I learned just how single minded Paul was. I prayed "God, Oh Holy Spirit stir my heart toward single mindedness. God, I want to be obedient. I want to live a life that my whole purpose is to bring glory to your name."

Oh, help me. What have I asked for? Am I prepared?

Anyway, thanks to that amazing woman God placed in my life, I have a new name for this little blog. Now what kind of STUFF to give her....

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth;give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. Psalms 86:11

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1