Well, it's the middle of the week. The ever famous HUMP day. The one where it's half way over but not all the way. So in honor of getting over it, I am posting my tops "I'm over it" and "I want some more of it".
I'm OVER it:
- Bling on your jeans!! Yep, sick of seeing women and MEN with bling on their butt's.
- UGG boots and sweats. Yuck!!
- Boots tucked into pants. Well, I like them on everyone else. Especially my long legged sister in law.Just not me. I am 5'1. Come on. Really. I am going to stick my leg in a boot with HALF my jeans sticking out!! I just cut my 1 foot leg in half. Looks ridiculous on me. I know,just after I made a ton of leg warmers with ruffles.
- Skinny Jeans. 'Cause I am not skinny!!
- Burnout tees. Period.
- My red drapes in the kitchen. Ug.lee
- Utah drivers. Learn to merge. There are other people on the road.
- Being stagnant. MOVE. Do something already!!
- Poverty. I am greedy! Why can 't I share more?
- Drug addiction and the hopeless parents/spouses/siblings/employees/citizens that it conceives. Demonic.
The HUMP part. I am almost over the following:
- Feathers in grown women's hair.Although I am tempted to put this blue one in mine this afternoon.
- Smokey eye.
- Crackle paint on finger nails. AND furniture too. But I am WAY over that.
- Red lips. OR am I?
I want some more of it:
- More stats that tell me UTAH's housing market is on the rise and that the housing crisis is over.
- Offers on the homes and properties I have listed.
- The Bitch Bang.(I warned you) I sport one,therefore I can call it the name I coined it. "The Bitch Bang". Why do I call it this? Because that is what you look like when you wear this thick, heavy, in your eye, side bang.You look like a female dog that has just gone in for grooming. BTW I cut a mean bang. OR as Francois would call it "Fringe"
- Cowboy boots
- Chunky, earthy rings and necklaces. With a big fat CROSS!! Makes it all the better.
- Pendleton/Aztec print
- Rosy Cheeks
- Well defined black eyeliner
- Big fat false lashes
There you got it!
What are you over and what can't you get enough of?