Zucchini Cupcakes (with beater lick'n good) Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe adapted from tasteofhome
24 Servings(yes,you have to share)
Prep: 30 minutes. Bake: 20 min.+cooling
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk (Sometimes I use 1/2 and 1/2. I know so naughty!!)
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and eggs; beat on
- low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in
- zucchini. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. (if it seems a little runny, its okay)
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to
- wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the confectioners' sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and
- enough milk (I used 1/2 & 1/2 today) to achieve a spreading consistency. Frost cupcakes.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Please don't ask the Nutrition Facts. I have not personally counted and truly I don't want to know. I mean that would take all of the fun out eating this delicious fall delight