Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Plate is full... Or is it my glass... Hey, Where are my glasses



Let's not forget to have FUN!
That is life lately.  We are in the middle of the move. My fashion has been suffering. I believe I live in painted on sweats,tank tops and muk'n boots!  I have had so many projects and I can't wait to show them to all of you. Until then prayers would be appreciated. Here is a little sneek into what has been going on.

Creative revamps!

Horse Training

Closet Build Out!


Fun Furniture Redo for some Merry Clients

Cleaning, Painting, Scrubbing, Ripping Out, Putting Up, Moving Around, Packing Up


Fun DIY's for the New Home

Let's not forget, I have a real job. It has been BuSy!! I believe the market is heating up. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
UA-45768586-1