Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I am being pursued

That's right I am being chased down. He won't let me go. It doesn't seem to matter how much I run from him or push him away... he is right there. So, faithful.

He will do WHATEVER it takes, to make me see just how much he loves me. He won't let me go.

I am so, completely grateful. Because like a fool, I find myself always running.... when all I really need is right there in front of me. Constantly pursuing me.

Thank you, Jesus. That you don't let me follow the wrong roads, you always draw me back.

Thank you, Jesus. That you don't wait for me to get my act together. You take me just the way I am. Then you mold me, refine me, and LOVE me like I have never been loved. So, unconditional.

Thank you, that it wasn't up to me pursuing you. Because you know how flighty I am. How much my passion runs deep and then it wanes. I forget.

Thank  you that I am not responsible for my salvation. I would utterly fail.

Thank you for choosing me.

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

1 comment :

  1. LOVE this post, Misty. So very true! I didn't know you had a blog, love it! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-45768586-1